Contact hours available until 10/12/17.
Requirements for Successful Completion:
Complete the learning activity in its entirety and complete the online CNE evaluation. You will be able to print your CNE certificate at any time after you complete the evaluation.
Faculty, Planners, and Speakers Conflict of Interest Disclosure:
Conferences Committee Disclosures:
• Denise Murcek – Employee, Fresenius Medical Care
• Elizabeth St. John – Employee, Fresenius Medical Care
• Dawn Koonkongsatian – Employee, Fresenius Medical Care
• Kyra Trappett – Employee, DaVita
There are no other disclosures to declare.
Commercial Support and Sponsorship:
No commercial support or sponsorship declared.
American Nephrology Nurses’ Association is accredited as a provider of continuing nursing education by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation.
ANNA is a provider approved by the California Board of Registered Nursing, provider number CEP 00910.
• Compare the JNC 7 and JNC 8 treatment guidelines for hypertension.
• Analyze the studies that provide evidence to the changes recommended in JNC 8.
• Select the appropriate medication for treatment of hypertension based on JNC 8 guidelines.
Mazen El Sharif
4/27/22 6:42 pm
Excellent and very informative presentation.