Contact hours available until 4/22/17.
Requirements for Successful Completion:
Complete the learning activity in its entirety and complete the online CNE evaluation. You will be able to print your CNE certificate at any time after you complete the evaluation.
Faculty, Planners, and Speakers Conflict of Interest Disclosure:
Planning Committee Disclosures:
• Denise Murcek – Employee, Fresenius Medical Care
• Dawn Koonkongsatian – Employee, Fresenius Medical Care
• Melissa Nesmith-Vester – Employee, Aegerion
• Elizabeth St. John - Employee, Fresenius Medical Care
• Kyra Trappett – Employee, DaVita
There are no other disclosures to declare.
Commercial Support and Sponsorship:
No commercial support or sponsorship declared.
American Nephrology Nurses’ Association is accredited as a provider of continuing nursing education by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation.
ANNA is a provider approved by the California Board of Registered Nursing, provider number CEP 00910.Objectives:
- Define the incidence and prevalence of frailty in the elderly in the United States.
- Discuss risk factors that can lead to frailty.
- Determine how to assess for frailty.
- Review current strategies to minimize the impact of frailty.