Contact hours available until 10/13/2016.
Requirements for Successful Completion:
Complete the learning activity in its entirety and complete the online CNE evaluation. You will be able to print your CNE certificate at any time after you complete the evaluation.
Faculty, Planners, and Speakers Conflict of Interest Disclosure:
Planning Commitee disclosures:
• Denise Murcek - Per diem employee, Fresenius Medical Care
• Melissa Nesmith-Vester – Employee, Aegerion
• Elizabeth St. John - Employee, Fresenius Medical Care
• Kyra Trappett – Employee, DaVita
Faculty and speakers have no disclosures to declare.
Commercial Support and Sponsorship:
Supported by an educational grant from Sanofi Renal
American Nephrology Nurses’ Association is accredited as a provider of continuing nursing education by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation.
ANNA is a provider approved by the California Board of Registered Nursing, provider number CEP 00910.Objectives:
- Explain at least two roles of a nurse with a doctorate degree.
- Differentiate between the PhD and DNP degrees.
- Compare and contrast the PhD and DNP according to admission criteria, programs of study, and application to career goals.