Management issues don't get easier, so this workshop features in-depth sessions exploring OSHA regulations, workplace violence, staffing issues, and taking leadership to the next level. Learn with management experts about the issues and how to resolve difficult situations.
Contact hours available until 9/22/2015.
Requirements for Successful Completion:
Complete the learning activity in its entirety and complete the online CNE evaluation.
Conflict of Interest Disclosure:
Lawrence Park – Employee, Fresenius Medical Care
Conference Committee Disclosures:
Dawn Koonkongsatian – Employee, Fresenius Medical Care
Kristin Larson – Employee, NxStage Medical
Denise Murcek – Employee, Fresenius Medical Care
Beth St. John - Employee, Fresenius Medical Care
Lucy Todd – Employee, Baxter Healthcare
Kyra Trappett – Employee, DaVita
Commercial Support and Sponsorship:
No commercial support or sponsorship declared.
American Nephrology Nurses’ Association is accredited as a provider of continuing nursing education by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation.
ANNA is a provider approved by the California Board of Registered Nursing, provider number CEP 00910.Objectives:
- Review the OSHA workplace violence prevention guidelines.
- Review specific example notes in a dialysis clinic.
- Review conflict resolution and crisis prevention principles.
- Explore OSHA regulations in the dialysis setting.
- Review outcomes when not OSHA-compliant.
- List the types of OSHA programs needed in the dialysis setting.